Cancer Council WA Palliative Care Scholarships
Our 3 scholarship areas cover :
- Advancement in the area of post graduate study (Cancer Council WA/Department of Health Post Graduate Palliative Care Scholarship)
- Quality Improvement Scholarships in the area of Palliative Care (PCQI Scholarship)
- Leadership and Management in the area of Palliative Care (Helen Walker Memorial Scholarship)
- A registered nurse or allied health professional employed in WA.
- An Australian citizen or have permanent residency status at the time of application.
- Enrolling or enrolled in a course that leads to an accredited tertiary qualification with a Palliative Care focus.
- Willing to submit a report following the scholarship and participate in scholarship evaluation.
- Able to submit the completed application form and enclose copies of relevant documentation.
Helen Walker Excellence in Leadership
Recipients of the Helen Walker Excellence in Leadership Scholarship will be part of an ongoing alumni group that provides peer support and networking for its members.
Palliative Care Quality Improvement (PCQI) Scholarship
Funding covers travel and accommodation costs within Australia for recipients to collaborate with other palliative care providers that have a similar program, process or project that is already embedded in the workplace.